Welcome to my new blog!

Hi there!

This is the first post to thingstruments, a blog about strange instruments, pioneers who create them and virtuosos that play them. There will also be posts about software instruments, sound related programs, do-it-yourself guides and even schematics. The instruments will vary a lot, from acoustic to electronic to electromechanical constructions... Basically if it makes a sound, it fits here.

After Tom Whitwell's Music Thing, my all time favourite blog, closed in January 2009, I felt like the internet had a hole in it. This blog will try to fill that hole at least partly, providing some strange & funny news about crazy musical things. It will be no Music Thing, I'm not even a native english speaker, but I'll try my best to make it an entertaining blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ANS synthesizer